View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Tell us how you really feel Chris. Ha!

I always feel there is more to the story and that folks aren't that nuts. He may have perceived you did something offensive to him or maybe yesterday he was cut off in traffic by another Porsche. Who knows.

Let me tell you an embarrassing story.
Years ago I was heading out of my parents subdivision onto a state highway. I turned left onto the 3 lane highway and headed to the gas station a block down the road. A guy on a crotch rocket followed me into the station lot and just started screaming at me. I had no clue what he was upset about.
Turns out I had pulled out right in front of him causing him to cram the brakes and head off road. He said I had looked right at him and then pulled out.
I said no, I looked right through you, I was looking for cars coming.
I explained that for many years I had ridden a motorcycle and recently sold it and quit due to fear of traffic. And now I become my own enemy. I apologized profusely and he graciously accepted. I went home with shaky hands thinking about what might have been.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)