View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Too bad he did not go down, that would have been hilarious as he lost his skin at over 100mph.
You know it aint worth going to jail over morons like this.......now if he had hit your door with his foot, then I think a love tap to his tires or a lock up on yur brakes sending him into your rear bumper would have been appropriate. This guy obviously has issues with P-cars.
I ran into a guy at a track day event last November the same way. He almost crawled thru my rear bumper with his Neon track racer and then had the balls to drive over to where I was parked after the session was over to tell me how he decided to teach me a lesson. Tells me how he has instructed for years and that me having a car with a big motor doesn't mean I am fast and other yadda yadda. Did he think I was a rookie and that he was Michael Schumacher teaching me a lesson? What made him think he has a right to teach me or anyone else "a Lesson" on the track, whatever that means.
I told him to get outta my face and just walked away. Discussion over.
Some folks simply have Porsche envy.....they automatically think you're a stuck up tool, mostly guys in Pick-ups I have found out here in Michigan too.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 03-02-2008, 05:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)