View Single Post

930 prices better in germany ? Ebay

Previous forums question 930 desirability,as it relates to current pricing. Well I just noticed a 1987 with 39000 miles sell on ebay item#190201407753 with two experienced USA bidders, with excellent feed back ,duking it out to $38K only to be aced out in the last few seconds by a German buyer, Carrera lady. Sound familiar? If not, you have not been paying attention lately to the Early 911s forum. This is exactly what happened to the $20K 911,now $100K+ RS $50K now way north of $200K not to long ago. Lets face it I have had and still do have a early 911 and a 930 is way further developed both as a street car and able to be upgraded to race well beyond the earlier cars. The masses in Germany are waking up so how long does it take to use up the 930s that owners are willing to currently sell cheap? I also have used 930 parts on ebay from time to time from cars that have been upgraded to race and vice versa. The high interest in these items ( say high bids ) also have been coming from over from Europe in increasing numbers lately. Enough said, what say you?
Old 03-03-2008, 04:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)