View Single Post

Garage
I don't know what it is but it never fails almost every time I go somewhere with my wife in the 930 someone rides my a-- , or wants to make stupid sudden turns in front of me! Now I want to let you all know I have a very calm demeanor (HA HA). When things like that happen I just want to stop in front of the guy tailgating me and drag his dumb A-- out of their car, truck , bike or what ever it is and beat them senseless!! Now as you might imagine my wife always feels I should pull over and let people like that pass us by, or she says I just over react and its not possible so many retards exist. So when this happens I tell her to turn around and look for herself but she refuses and says I am ruining our day out. I feel sorry for the guy that does this when I'm alone. Anyway I just cant figure out why people insist on tailgating you when your in your P-car. This doesn't happen when I'm driving my F350.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)