View Single Post

This is very interesting to me since I'm in the process of taking my car to where yours is. From what I've observed in comparing asking prices against sale prices for souped up versions of our cars, it seems that folks typically don't get near as much money out of their upgrades as they put into them... But afterall, it's not an investment. It's a romance. What I've decided for myself is that I'm going to hold onto all of the stock components and revert the car to stock should I ever need to sell it. I think it might be worth the time and effort.

In your case, it seems like a lot of the "luxary" items have been removed from your car. I'd guess that if you could get them back on there and remove the turbo setup that you should be able to get $20k for your car. Maybe up to $22k, considering the other upgrades and the recent top end rebuild. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up dropping on your turbo setup?

If you do decide to part it out, please decide soon You have several parts I'd take off your hands.

Last edited by polizei; 03-04-2008 at 09:41 AM..
Old 03-04-2008, 09:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)