View Single Post

Reasonable expectations on selling pristine yet modified Imagine Auto 930

I guess I could have posted this on the marketplace forum, but you guys are the target audience and should be a more focused / knowledgeable group for this discussion. After a rough 2007, which resulted in a baby girl blessing my household, I am selling my 930. Some of you have probably read about this car a few years back after Stephen Kaspar did the engine build for us and we dyno'd at 403 RWHP and 438 RWTQ, with a very nice A/F ratio using CIS. The engine is very dialed in and has awesome usable power under the curve. This car was not built for ultimate top end HP, but as a very street friendly daily driver with great power.

The car basically has everything in the suspension, transmission, brakes, engine, A/C, stereo as new, improved, and/or up to date. The car is in excellent cosmetic condition. I easily have 100K into the car, but I know we never get back what we put into these things. I have had a few brokers look at it, and they all seem to think 60K at the top and then down from there. Is this realistic? I am in no hurry, but at the same time I do not want the car to sit for months while I wait for a buyer. Here is the ad: Pristine 930 - 480 HP/525 TQ - G50 - Beautiful Condition

Feedback from you all is appreciated.

Moderator - feel free to move this if you see fit. Thanks.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)