View Single Post
cl8ton cl8ton is offline
Registered User
cl8ton's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 1,533
Originally Posted by lucittm View Post
5. Get the license plate and pay the small fee to the state DMV to get the offending driver's home address. Send them a polite letter stating how you were threatened by their behavior on the road and you know where they live. (Don't include your return address) This is really fun if you are a lawyer and you add "esq" after your name. Heck, do it anyway. can actually do this? seriously?
2010 - 997 PDK, Black on Black, Daily driver.
1987 - 930 Grand Prix White, Not looking for crazy HP, just harmony!
Old 03-04-2008, 04:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)