View Single Post

Hey busa,

Thanks for the nice complements! I'm sure it isn't as fast as your Hayabusa, though!

The bike's brand is Big Bear Chopper. The model is the Sled. BBC sells complete bikes through a dealer system and also sells kits, of which this bike is one. The stock BBC's come with a 100" S&S motor, Baker 6 speed trans., a 12 inch stretched front end, air ride rear suspension, and a 300 mm rear tire.

I bought this bike from a guy who lives outside of Dallas. He chose all the bike options and built it, himself. I saw it on Cycletrader and it was very close to my perfect chopper, so I bought it. I had it delivered to me here in Tucson, AZ.

The parts to this bike cost the guy over thirty-eight thousand dollars...Plus the paint job...Plus all the time putting it together. I purchased it for considerably less. The bike's primary options are a 16" over SJP front end; a 124" S&S motor; custom straight (meaning,no mufflers...yea, baby!) pipes; a 4" primary belt drive; pointed front and rear fenders; the three spoke wheels (which I'm not overly fond of but they're OK); and a bunch of smaller other things. The bike has mega torque. I can drive it around all day under 2,000 rpm...And, it really does haul a$$. It has about 130 hp. Anyway Busa, thanks!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)