View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by germaniac View Post
930Targa,

Thanks for the advice...I had never met the man but he certainly was arrogant and quite the ass for a businessman. Seems as though he felt people should feel priviledged if he accepted their jobs.

Do you know anything about Gulf Performance in Pompano? I have used them once or twice for the Boxster and they were steep but amicable. Vinnie seems to have a great rep working on higher end turbos but I am not sure if that's where I need to take this project...according to all involved, it is a simple procedure...any pelican user down here wanna make $1000 bucks (lol)
Hi,
Good luck on your project. Use the board here a lot. DON'T GET IN A HURRY TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT. Take a lot of notes doing your knowledge prep. You need to know what needs to be done, not necessarily how to do it. Then you can interview the wrench to make sure you and he are on the same page.

Keep LOL, especially if you are budgeting $1000!
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 03-05-2008, 02:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)