View Single Post
Non User

Garage
ZCAT3,

This is always a sensitive subject especially when the sale is "forced" in lieu of family, so I think I speak for eveyone that none if this is intended to offend.

I don't think you will find your buyer here, but you will get some real feedback from the people who know these cars because they've taken them apart and put them back with their hearts as well as their hard earned $s invested.

That being said I believe you will find your buyer similar to the one you already have interested. I'd take a look at selling consignment with an exotic/classic car dealer - around here Symbolic Motorcars rings a bell. Your buyer is one that owns ferrari's, lambos, etc. They will find the costs of buying and maintaining a porsche well below the cost of italian ownership and will have a much superior performing car. They will even retain the "exotic" bragging rights. Once they drive it, they'll understand.

Sorry to hear the need to sell the car, I just had my 2nd little girl, and for a short (very short) time I did consider getting rid of the P-car.

Good luck!
'76 Turbo Carrera #311 - Factory LSD, Sport Seats
'75 914 GT clone project
'74 914 track basket-case
Old 03-05-2008, 06:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)