View Single Post

Les...please read the small print, my engine is completely stock with 175,000 miles on the odometer. Never opened or "blown up" as you say. Still on original head gaskets. 175,000 miles and over 600 crank HP which can and is driven daily in the summer months. The block service is a product I offer to people who want to go further... Base twin turbo is, in fact, a bolt-on.

It's not apples and oranges at all. It's about a guy being told something is wrong and should not be done be done when he knows it can be done. It's his car and he has the right to do with it what he wants. Instead of saying KABOOM, why not tell the guy what he needs to make this a success? He knows the risks and is asking for some help on the conversion.

How is turbocharging a 911 SC molestation? I'm just seeking to understand your point. No doubt that a 930 engine is better, but he already said he just wants a slight upgrade. 5 psig done right would hold up all day long.

The only reason I posted here was because I heard the same negative statements regarding my project/development. It just makes the end result even that much better when you can say you did it and it was a success.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)