View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by infraredcalvin View Post
ZCAT3,

This is always a sensitive subject especially when the sale is "forced" in lieu of family, so I think I speak for eveyone that none if this is intended to offend.

I don't think you will find your buyer here, but you will get some real feedback from the people who know these cars because they've taken them apart and put them back with their hearts as well as their hard earned $s invested.

That being said I believe you will find your buyer similar to the one you already have interested. I'd take a look at selling consignment with an exotic/classic car dealer - around here Symbolic Motorcars rings a bell. Your buyer is one that owns ferrari's, lambos, etc. They will find the costs of buying and maintaining a porsche well below the cost of italian ownership and will have a much superior performing car. They will even retain the "exotic" bragging rights. Once they drive it, they'll understand.

Sorry to hear the need to sell the car, I just had my 2nd little girl, and for a short (very short) time I did consider getting rid of the P-car.

Good luck!
a good post. i think you are correct on all counts. after incurring a $20k service bill on my boxer 3 yrs ago, i look at anything that could go wrong on my 930 as cheap! you simply become desensitized to the dollar when owning an italian...$50k for a monster like a 930 is a BARGAIN!!!!

i honestly hate to see them essentially devalued on this and another website. why?

the 930 may be one of the very most important sports car in history!! PERIOD!!!

again, good luck.

pcb
Old 03-06-2008, 08:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)