View Single Post

The kremer is visually running rich ( black smoke ) off boost, however tailpipe light grey clean(108 octane ) after hyway use. Yes both cis with enrichment. Both Kremer and Andial have been building since the 70s so the distributers are set up to their standards as they did all the upgrades at the same time. Nothing has been added since. The thing is the Kremer has never been readjusted from Kremer setting of 36 btdc so I assume that is what they recommend. Seem real high from what I have heard. Has anyone run sucessfully with this much? Andial did say when it was freshly done 32 before tdc. I am just not sure if that was on street gas or 108 octane. If street gas then I could probably go to 34 safely on race gas as the kremer is at 36. Wondering if anyone else has similar experience . Otherwise the dyno is the only option. Thanks and yes they both get limited open road use. I need to get a green car to make the environmental folks happy for EPA balance.

Last edited by voitureltd; 03-08-2008 at 06:57 PM..
Old 03-08-2008, 07:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)