View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Quote:
My suggestion would be to directly e-mail the folks who have successfully done this conversion. They will be more likely to open up to any pitfalls and helpful hints off-forum rather than open themselves to ridicule. I know many extremely knowledgeable folks who simply will not post due to the BS on these forums. It's a damn shame and hurts us all.
If you actually read the words you will see that BS has nothing to do with opinions and everything to do with ridicule and being a smartass to others. Many folks simply won't tolerate it and don't post because of it. And yes, that hurts us all.

Yes I ran out of 'rhoid cream and I'm a bit touchy. Now back on topic.

Here's my bastard. An SC with a 930 engine. If I had it to do all over again I would have turbocharged my 3.0L SC engine. I knew what I had and it was good. I bought the 930 engine thinking that was the best way to go. Total scam, had damage and needed rebuilt.
A turbocharged SC can be more fun than a 930 in some ways. With a narrow body, skinny tires, turbocharger, and the 915 you have the best of both worlds.

Old 03-08-2008, 06:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)