View Single Post

Yeah, I understand I could sell a few of my cars, get a small loan and drive out with a built 930 or even a nice 965...but the point is, I love my little SC, it is solid as a brick but in order to keep our affair goin', she needs to cough up a little more power...that's all -- she isn't stock in the cosmetic sen se anyway, so selling her isn't really a viable option if I wanna see my investment back...the car is a C2 conversion with a 993 interior, well except door panels which are RS, oh and the 930 steering wheel..oh and the...so you get the point.

I figure if I like this car and it has proven to be a solid drive (all paperwork for the last 18yrs or so) having a low boost kit installed wouldn't be a bad thing if done right. I have worked out the payment with the mechanic, I have the kit, and I just wanna make my car a tad more powerful.

I won't be hitting the track in this car, I won't be dragging kids light to light, I just want a little bit more excitement out of a very predictable car (for a 911).

As for being "bolt on", I understand that it really isn't a lego kit with minor assembly required. I am simply referring to the fact that on this particular kit, there is little to no fabrication involved as the guy is providing all the custom hardware he had manufactured.

Again, I admit my shortcomings on the knowledge side of this issue, that's why I turned to the board. I also am smart enough to appreciate all sides of this one...

Hey Ben, you have that parts list I emailed you? (lol)
Old 03-09-2008, 07:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)