Thread: Love of Cars
View Single Post

Garage
Ice,

Buddy,

An A-26 (Douglas Aircraft) had (2) R-2800's with about 2000 HP a piece. He had a awesome time jerking that bad boy around on attack runs. He experienced things that heros do. Stick your arse on the line, hope you survive..Mother and country...He was a man! If its any consolation, your father lived a long life in the the most prosperous times in the US. He spent his life working hard to raise his family and provide a impression that meant everything to you and I as we grew up. Life was innocent and full of heros. ..Your father was a hero! Part of our constitution, our being, our country. Lest not concede what he did for you. Life, liberty, and the wisdom to make a prudent decision. An American! I can see that in you, from your messages and charm. Thanks for your post...We are all brothers who have fathers who are heros, some raised a flag on Iwo, others created Cartoons for the Stars and Stripes (My father). We are brothers..always ...Americans..Ice ...Your Pop is fine, he raised a good kid..Thats you and what it is all about!

P.S. Thats for sticking up for me last week.. If I was close to Tucson I would give you a hug..

Bob
Old 03-09-2008, 08:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)