Thread: Love of Cars
View Single Post
Adrenaline Junkie

Garage
I just attended my Aunt's funeral this Saturday. She was a lovely woman. We all will miss her never ending smile and continual flow of joy to others. The celebration of her life was performed by the Tulalip Tribe and they gave her full honours because he gave to the and worked with them for many years.

From the time that I was a kid,,, I remember things that our family did with my cousins and their family. Suddenly, my life was passing in front of me on an overhead projection,, one that was telling her story, I thought of how quickly it had all passed. And now it was showing in a movie!

Time. We all have it. We all spend it to our liking. We were all children once and then we blink,, then we, ourselves, are having children. Then our children grow older and they have children,, and on and on the cycle continues.

The most important gift I received from the wonderful event and honour of her life was to appreciate each and every second of this life and all of the great people that we hold dear to us. Don't find fault in those that we have near us, nor those from afar,,, and reach out to those that need it!

Give and you shall receive!

Alexander Pope once said, "To err is human; to forgive is divine." Forgiveness is something that we all have within our hearts. We just sometimes need to give ourselves permission to actually do it!

Time is nothing more than a grain of sand for God. Our time is fleeting. When someone tells me they have "no time",, I always smile. We all have the same time in each day. It is just how we choose to utilize it that makes the difference.

Stop now and tell your loved ones how much you love them. Don't wait for tomorrow. Never go to sleep on an argument! Don't sweat the petty things. This life is so short! Don't live past someone and live to regret not telling them how you felt about them and how they positively effected your life.

Please accept my most sincere and heartfelt condolences, Ice. I know by your words that your Father was a wonderful man!

By the way, your Father taught you well. Your car is beautiful!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)