View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAT3 View Post
Hey Guys - thanks for the replies. I haven't been paying attention the last few days - spending time with my wife and little girl (and yes, both are o.k. - but every time I see a pregnant woman I think - oh no, don't do it. As I said to my wife, it's a good thing the survival of the human race is not dependent on me).

The car is 403 HP at the wheels - I am extrapolating to get 480-ish. This is with a K-27 7200, which is totally maxed out. A K-27 HF may get you another 20 or so with a good CIS AF ratio - beyond that is EFI territory. What is amazing is how dialed in the power band is on this car.

I have talked to an exotic consignment dealer as several have suggested, and perhaps that is the way to go. My wife an I were talking about it over the weekend and I think if it doesn't sell soon, I may pull it back and hold onto it for a while. I have already been thinking about getting an SC or carrera should the 930 sell, so.... maybe I will ditch the electromotive, go to an RSR 12 plug distributor, ditch the TRG sways (I have never been happy with the slow speed rattle from those - but the neutral handling they provide more than makes up for that), etc. The main problem is we cannot take road trips in it with the baby and we have an M5 which works quite well and can hold the baby.
Hi,
Is the Electromotive not behaving well?
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 03-10-2008, 11:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)