Thread: Love of Cars
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemann427 View Post
Thanks for your posts Rory, Cl8ton, Brian (did you ever figure out those oil leaks?), T, Tony, Brian B, Les, & Craig. I know many of you have had the same losses, and for that I feel for you, too.

Kindest regards to all of you and all those who responded earlier. I enjoyed reading your memories of your dads and loved ones and of the kindness you showed me. I am in your debt.

Geoff

Hi Geoff....thanks for remembering the oil leaks! I know where they are located...the main one being an oil return tube that after a few days leaks pretty bad as the seal seems to contract. While driving the car there is hardly a leak...but sit a few days and it pours. The hoses I posted about mostly seem fine with one exception...but it doesn't leak as bad as I thought...so haven't gotten around to having a new steel braided hose made yet...but that is the plan. Will definitely post final results once I do something about it all.

And...because of you my father will be getting a call this week just to thank him for being my dad...he lives 3000 miles away so can't spend much time with him but we are planning to have him come out and help me work on my car....right now he has just been able to offer advice and info over the phone.

Hope all is well with you.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)