View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO DAWG GO View Post
Anorxic,

where are you now? I live ten minutes from you up the hill in Rancho Cucamonga. You still in town?

Bob
Good morning, Mr. Bob.

Sorry I didn't check the boards last night as I spent most of yesterday sightseeing west Hollywood, as well as playing about 5 hours of pickup games at the health club there. I'll put off a load to get a chance to get together with you today if you have a chance.

Know exactly where Rancho is...up 15, correct. I played at the 24 Hr fitness on Foothill Blvd. a couple of times early last year. Low rims(about 9'10" was the general consensus) and fresh legs let me put on a nice show

I am still here. I'm waiting on a load now, but havn't returned the rental car yet. Let me know if you have some free time this morning.

I'll check the 930 forum frequently today as I still do a lot of searches for random tidbits of info(trying to learn what all can come off/be replaced with fiberglass for weight savings at the moment )

Christian.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)