View Single Post

GHL Headers and K27 install questions

I just removed the stock turbo and the factory headers with the help of Oh Haha and another friend that doesn't visit this board. Thanks a lot guys! Ok, we have everything removed pretty much. The wastegate is still connected so I have that to remove but it's going pretty well with no broken head studs or hacking up too much. Anyways, I have a few questions that hopefully you guys can help me with.

The hard oil line is in the way. Is there a replacement or can I just bend up the PS some to make the PS HE fit?

The OEM oil trip tank had two lines coming off of it. On to the airbox and one to a oil pump. I assume the new take will only run to the oil pump. So can I just plug the fitting to the air box?

I bought and adapter for the K27 and it came with two O-Rings. One is obvious where it goes. Where does the second one go?

When I removed the stock turbo seal came out as well but it's not an o-ring. does that go around the tube to the intercooler or just around the tin?

Lastly, the banjo fitting that goes on top of the wastegate fell out of the fitting next to the valve cover. Can I just slide it back in there and run with it or do I now need to replace something.

I think that's all for now. Thanks in advanced!
Old 03-15-2008, 02:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)