View Single Post
JFairman JFairman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 7,274
Called Glen @ Pelican Parts and got the part# 930 606 101 00

It's a special order part, and they call it a turbo pressure switch in the listing.

Casually, I hear it called an overboost switch...
Old 03-20-2008, 12:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)