View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Sounds like you are not so bad after all. You seem to have a good grasp on things.
It is tuff to work on adjusting these cars without the equipment. I won't touch mine till I get a good A/F meter system so that I can measure things to see what really is happening. It is too easy to screw things outta whack without gages.
Remember to count the number of clicks from where you started so that at least you have a reference point to go back to.
You should run a check on system pressures as well. Get yourself a CIS testing kit and makes sure the injection pressures are set correctly. Cold system, warm system and Control pressures need to be in spec before going anywhere from there.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 03-20-2008, 03:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)