View Single Post

Garage
Bill,

That's why I did. After all the bolt on mods.. I spent the dough and bought an LM-1 as I wanted to make sure my AFR's were in the right place. I bought the whole kit and caboodle (sp?) with teh exhaust clamp, inductive clamp and RPM device too. I wanted to use it as a tool to set the car right and then be done with it.

I didn't want the wires bouncing outside the car on the paint, so I put them though the large hole (as described by jbrinkley). The wires for me consisted of only the O2 sensor wire. I grabbed the RPM signal from behind the dashboard right at the tach.. If you want some pictures of the hole in question, I may be able to take some and get them to you. I zip tied the wire around the wheel well so it wouldn't move around too much.

I had it installed in the car for a few weeks so I can check what the AFR's were at different weather conditions. IT was fun actually. It gave me more reasons to go for a boot and stretch her legs...a lot!

How far are you from the border? maybe I'll take a trip to meet you at some point!
2003 KX250 X2(I like my toys!!)
Old 03-21-2008, 04:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)