View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Haha View Post
Yep, no real problems at all today. Well, except for the stupid freakin' snowstorm that I had to drive home in with the 911. Yeah, it's not exactly a winter weather car.

I learned a lot from helping Bill with this install. One thing for sure is the fit of these GHL headers. Excellent fit with just a bit of manipulation. They really did just bolt right up to the heads.

This thing is going to be a beast!!!!!

As I was watching for oil leaks I kind of envisioned the old 935 techs working thier magic at the track, bumper off, big ol' turbo whining away inches from their faces, loving all of it.

Good times, good times.
Yeah, I'm not too keen on driving mine in the wet, and snow, forget it. I spent my formative years in Stuttgart. Now that I have my own 930, I think back to those guys driving 911's and 930's in snow and marvel at it.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 03-21-2008, 08:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)