View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Guys Guys Guys,
Just answer the question here! I know a little bit about Doug's problems he is sorting out. If Doug, doesn't mind, I'll re-state his question.

He has a drivability/tuning issue on a vehicle he just recently bought and then made modifications to. His WUR may be set perfect, it's that he has some starting and running issues he needs diagnosed and it needs to be looked at by someone who will not "GASP" at the sight of an adjustable WUR throw up their hands and say I don't understand that thing.

So he's looking for a decent wrench close to him that can sort his motor out, and the motor has an adjustable WUR, for which setup on it should be confirmed.

I'm thinkin' there has got to be somebody who knows what they are doing around NYC? I can only help him so much from Florida, or I'd drop by...
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 03-22-2008, 12:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)