View Single Post
Author of "101 Projects"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Freak View Post
How often do you see "real" 959's in this condition?

Hardly ever?
NEVER. This is indeed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Independent of price, I may *never* have the chance to buy a 959 parts car again.

That said, it looks like Freisinger (German parts dealer) is already angling to purchase the car outside of eBay:

From the seller:

Quote:

HI THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE BUT I NEED SOME CASH SO I HAVE TO SALE THIS CAR

PLEASE YOU BUY MY CAR AND MAKE MONY FOR SALE
----- Original Message -----
To: sale@i-ml.com
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:39 AM
Subject: RE: You've received an answer to your question about item Porsche : PORSCHE 959

wayne@pelicanparts.com is my email address. I'm assuming the buyer is Freisinger - I know him. I would hold off a short bit if I were you, there's no hurry for you to sell the car right away if there is more than one serious interested buyer.

I have an email out to my group of 959 owners too, seeing what they would like to do...

Here's my car: http://www.959registry.org/'

-Wayne

Wayne R. Dempsey
CEO, Pelican Parts Inc.
Quote:

I NEED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS , GERMANY PERSON BUY JUST WHITH PHOTO HE OWN 2 959 CARS .YOU CAN COME AND CHECK THE CAR TO KYOTO JAPAN BUT I THINK WILL BE SOLD VERY SOON THANK YOU THIS CR I TRY TO SLE START YESTERDAY NOBODY DO NOT COME TO SEE MY CAR YET
Offhand, (and it may just be the Japanese - English translation, but this guy seems suspicious to boot. Anyone who is in such a hurry to sell tingles my "spidey-sence". The car may be stolen or something like that. Who knows. He just sent me some more pics...

Your opinions and feedback are welcome...

-Wayne
101 Projects for Your BMW 3-Series 101 Projects for Your Porsche 911 How to Rebuild & Modify Porsche 911 Engines 101 Projects for Your Porsche Boxster & Cayman 101 Projects for Your Porsche 996 / 997 SPEED READ: Porsche 911 (October 2018)

Check out our new site: Dempsey Motorsports
Old 03-22-2008, 02:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)