View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
I've taken several drives today! God I love this thing!
The tone is perfect. Idle is a touch louder than stock - yes stock - and the growl grows with the right foot pressure to a nice roar on boost! Cackes and pops on decel. The only down side is the turbo whizzzz is gone. The muffler took it out.

Yasin, all the components are manufactured by M&K, the muffler body included. All is 321 S/S and the entire system weighs 10 pounds. Please check out my website for more info and pricing.

A dual center outlet (aka GT3) is on the list. I plan to make a short and long tailpipe pre-cut, one for use with the valance (longer) and one without (as shown). The GT3 will have a slip joint as well but will need to be trimmed to order if a valance is used.

I don't know if it is obvious to all but the 180* pipe rotates counter clockwise to pull the tailpipe back and up towards the bumper. Rotate the opposite direction and the tailpipe comes down and out to clear the valance. The resulting tailpipe sticks out further so a trimmed version is needed for that application.

Rob, the version on both my car and yours is muffled. I have an expansion chamber that I can swap you if that would work. The unmuffled expansion chamber is pretty loud but not Zork loud.
Shoot me an e-mail and we'll get 'er done.

No YouTube yet but I am working on finding the right equipment to get a more accurate representation than I typically see (which is ALWAYS muffled).

voitureltd, this design was made to work with my 934 style waste gate dump as a set if desired.

Yes spring has sprung, it is dark now and I think mama needs a loaf of bread. Wonder if this thing shoots flames

Old 03-22-2008, 05:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)