View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Ben manufactures all of my components. The 934 W/G pipe and muffler tailpipe would exit in the open space of your Kremer valance. If all of your nuts are loose it'll take about 20 minutes to install. You'll probably need to jack it up 6" with that valance in place.

I've got a 934 W/G pipe coming next week that I plan to modify to have the same adjustability as the center outlet muffler; both will be capable of use with or without a valance. That is the design you will want to perfectly fit your Kremer.

If you like I can mod the 934 pipe and send the hardware kit to Ben. He will manufacture the muffler components and package it up for you. I'm sure you wouldn't have too difficult a time convincing him to deliver them for you.
Shoot me an e-mail at Brian@RarlyL8.com and we'll work it out.

Love the Kremer by the way. My favorite sense the 80's. Those relocated rear tail lights create an awesome look!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)