Thread: Official weight
View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Quote: I will be happy to help, just need to know what you actually wanted to see. I suppose I can get some pictures of how my DP valance attaches to the stock bumper since that whole unit is sitting in my basement now that it is removed. Is that what you would like to see?
=======================================
Yeah I would like to see the DP valence like you described so I can see how it mounts and what condition it is in.
=========================================
Quote: Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing...I took the DP style lower valance off my car so any pictures I have of that are just pictures of my car the way it used to look. That valance hung off my stock bumper just like 911 Rudy's does. Identical.
=========================================
Also, these photos would be great. (I could not find any info on 911rudy when I searched yesterday). This way I could see how it fitted on the car installed.

Thanks,
Fred
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 03-24-2008, 08:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)