View Single Post
Macht Schnell

I got a NewsFlash for ya. This kind of thing happens with the dealer also. Mercedes, Toyota, Porsche, Lexus, you name it. The Parts guys are not Certified Porsche wrenches or Mercedes wrenches or whatever. The main thing here is that you are in apparently a huge hurry. If it were me, I would have located the proper part and had it sent overnight. NO BIG DEAL. You have not ordered very many parts in your lifetime if you have not run up against this. I get this issue with all the dealers, NAPA, PepBoys, you name it. ***** Happens! Typos in Manuals, Microfiche. etc. I think you can see from the other posts here, most of us feel this is a non-issue. I drive the parts guys nutz at the dealers because I make them go over and look at things from every angle to describe something over the phone so they are seeing what I am describing.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)