View Single Post
After the next project

Garage
Response

Here is what I'm thinking,

My Turbo 3.6: I still do need a factory one. I would be happy to pay you for it and use it the next time I take out the motor in a year or so. Thank you for the kind gesture. If you can, send me a PM and I we can figure it out. Does it have any cracks or problems?

Equality72521: I do plan on returning the part along with a few other things and calling CS to fix the issue which I'm sure they will do. I am not bashing Pelican Parts or what they stand for. I am simply venting my frustration and letting other people out there know what happened so it does not happen to them. Isn't that what forums like this is all about anyway?? I simply wanted to bring it to this forums attention so others can learn from this error. I like your term "bashing"... I am not bashing this site. If you look, I have posted responses as many times as I have asked questions. It was not a mistake to post this here as I had a legitimate reason for doing so. I respect Wayne and what he does. If you read all the way to the end, you will see that I compliment this forum and service and will continue to use and turn my friends to this site. Actually, you seem more frustrated than I am and you didn't even have the problem?? And yes, I am giving them a chance. I never even mentioned that they would not help me. I'm sure they will!

Noah930:I called and discussed the item along with verifiying that it was in stock, but no one mentioned air conditioning (I didn't know that it would be a problem, but either did they) and then I ordered online as usual. I will call tomorrow as planned and I am sure they will take care of me. They are great about that. I never said that I was screwed and out of $100...

911nut: I appreciate the support.

esample: Good point, that is why I mentioned post, post, post as in posting questions to search for answers. I could also search, but I thought it was a straight forward purchase. I have always searched on things that I thought would be difficult. Point taken. And, yes, I did call CS, but did not ask the AC question directly... didn't know.

jbrinkley: Point taken. I was planning on doing what you stated, but thought a post would be helpful to the readers and get some attention. Thanks.

Anyone else? I will be happy to respond. I hope I helped to clarify things.

Bryan
Old 03-25-2008, 06:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)