View Single Post
Macht Schnell

I don't understand why you keep saying "that's your opinion". The FACT is that instead of contacting Wayne, you started a forum thread titled Unhappy Pelican Customer. The thread will not address the underlying problem. Contacting Wayne will, GET IT!

It seems like you have some axe to grind over some trivial non-issue. You state that you started the thread to cause all this discourse and that was you intention.

""I still would not have changed anything about this post. I brought attention to a mistake in the manner I felt to be appropriate. I expected these responses but that was my intention in the beginning"".

Your opening Gambit to address a "perceived" issue was to start a forum thread. That is disingenuous.

I'll reply here for ya'

"Well that's your opinion"
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT

Last edited by les_garten; 03-25-2008 at 11:17 PM..
Old 03-25-2008, 09:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)