View Single Post

Bad Form

I have had two issues with pelican parts, one was with the price difference between the advertised price of Magnacore wires on their web site and pelican, that was fixed with an email to customer service, they changed the price and sent me an very reasonable explanation.

Another time was when some non stocked items could not be resourced I had an issue with a partial order being shipped to me. I had several emails with Wayne and Judy.

My dissatisfaction was simply that the engine decals as advertised could not be resourced, and I had all ready removed my old ones once I had ordered the new ones, so now I have none. Wayne personally emailed me back and very respectfully pointed out the disclaimer on the catalog about parts that had to be resourced from Porsche etc.

This was my issue not Pelicans, I had removed the old decals prematurely and should have left them on until I had new ones, same as you and you having time constraints on your engine going back in.

I would never even think of coming into this forum that is provided by Wayne to gripe about his business, especially without first given him the chance to make it right.

Sorry its the way I read it and the way I interpret your post, it just doesn't sit right no matter what your intentions.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)