View Single Post
village idiot

i won't have the charts probably for a few days. i was told that after 5k & wide open throttle it was getting pretty lean. As soon as i get the charts, I'll post them in this link. I was told not to get too upset on the dyno numbers because dynos can range. Never the less, if i remeber what they told me over the phone it was in the 360 range which they said the dyno #'s are usually pretty conservative. I was expecting between 450-475 range with just running the engine. I don;t knwo exactly where it went to, but the tuner that has the engine dyno used to do some work for Porsche north america years ago and now spends a lot of time tuning cosworth engines. The tuner did like the adjustabke warm up regulator. I think he said in teh old days they used to take them apart and replace the pins inside, so he appreciated the adjustabilty of the WUR.
88 930 cab w/36k miles(ok its the wife's 40th b-day present) She knows the clutch needs replaced. She doesn't know about-3.4L: LN engineering-Nikkies cylinders: 8:1 JE pistons: IA-(fuel head, XDI twin plug ignition, revalved, respringed, reguided & ported n polished heads, matched cam grind): K27HFs: Kokeln IC: Braink Leask-(WUR & RPM switch): H&K-(SSI & dual exhaust): Tial 46mm wg: and lots of parts coated by Calico Coatings.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)