View Single Post

Garage
WTB: 3 point Rear Seat Belt Set Up...

I am looking for a set of seat belts to make the back of my 911 convertible safe for my 4 and 6 year old. I don't know if I need a 5 point or just a regular 3 point kit.

The car is a 1982 911 cab conversion... I am fine with altering anything that needs to be done...

Also not sure if I need to install some sort of cab re enforcement or not??

Early post:
I think I need the 3 point belts... I have the lap belts (but the wife said there not safe)... My kids are in booster seats at this point. I had toddler seats with the lap belts ran through and when ever I stopped the seats would tend to just tip forward.... so I was just going to mount a bracket back there to clip the seats to so they can be tied down tighter... however they more or less are at the stage where I need to just find a way to get there booster in there....

Now for the booster I am pretty sure they need more than the lap belt so I need to get a 3 point deal to install...

Any thoughts I have read through a lot of the threads here and see its not a big deal to drill the hole in the back tray and reinforce... but not sure if I need different stuff for a cab or not....

Never the less I need all the parts to make it look good....

Last edited by myrddin; 03-27-2008 at 05:45 AM..
Old 03-26-2008, 04:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)