View Single Post
village idiot

HEY PAUL

Sure remember you. Glad to have an email from you. As for the engine on shop dyno, yes, has not been installed in the car as of yet.

Going to go see ANthomy at the shop and get some answer to some of teh questions Brian and others suggested to research.

sounds like the key element here might be that both teh mechanic and the tuner were new to the BL adj WUR. The tuner i think is an older gent that used to do stuff for Porsche NA. Anthony said back in the day he would take a WUR apart and change the pins inside when needed, so he was impressed or should i say happy to see that someone finally made them adjustable.

goal: have it dialed in in time to drive up to the Hershey, PA swap meet and autocross in April. IF you're up there ring me.
cell 717.818.8222

cheers
todd witte
york, pa
88 930 cab w/36k miles(ok its the wife's 40th b-day present) She knows the clutch needs replaced. She doesn't know about-3.4L: LN engineering-Nikkies cylinders: 8:1 JE pistons: IA-(fuel head, XDI twin plug ignition, revalved, respringed, reguided & ported n polished heads, matched cam grind): K27HFs: Kokeln IC: Braink Leask-(WUR & RPM switch): H&K-(SSI & dual exhaust): Tial 46mm wg: and lots of parts coated by Calico Coatings.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)