View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2turbo View Post
Ok all good ?'s

1 we have had 6-7 inovate (Bosch) sensors go bad in customers cars where the sensors start reading leaner than the actual reading, Inovate finally cam back and said they had an issue with a large batch of sensor's and the open air Calibration.

2 The Stock lights I was referring to are the stock warning lights in the clock as a reference to the glare and brightness.

3 The OLCD screen is not dimmable but you are able to change the colors of the gauge ticks , #'s and needles to a darker color on the color pallet and you will have the effect of dimming the output by about 40% by using a darker color ( this is all done through the menu rather quickly.

I am working on some HD video this week and from first glance it looks allot better. pic's and video do not do the display justice because of the glass ( and I take horrible pics )

Sorry for the confusion
David
Hello Davig,
Your Pictures will expose better if there are more light sources lit up on your dash. You could also dim the outside the car lights a little. Or shoot outside where more light will flood the interior of the car.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 03-27-2008, 11:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #60 (permalink)