View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonett View Post
Congrats, you will not be dissapointed.

I believe the RSR finish would match your car better, with the "reduced" (NOT all the way to the barrel) black centers. Mike will know exactly what you mean.
Thanks Miguel- I'll talk with him about that. Thanks also to JimCulp- I've been thinking along those same lines. I haven't ever seen a non RSR clone or hot rodw/RSR wheels. They seem to look correct without the center caps- and I think putting RSR wheels without center caps on a nice, shiny 930 might look like I cobbled the car together with the parts I could find (albeit very expensive parts!). I'm leaning toward the black centers now (thanks Christian for the pics)- but will check out Miguel's black center/RSR hoop idea.

Before:

w/black centers:

w/RSR finish:

Here's an embarrassingly poor representation (you'll quickly see why I was hoping someone with photoshop "skills" might chime in!) The RSR wheels have a bluish hue for some reason- at first glance the black centers grab me the most. Feel free to chime in.

Last edited by jay71; 04-06-2008 at 10:53 AM..
Old 04-04-2008, 06:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)