View Single Post
Blackbird Pilot

Well why doesn't Porsche go back to how they got their reputation? What are the economical aspects that prevent them? And are they that great to the point where they can rest upon their laurels and say, "I've accomplished all that is destined for me..." I think not.

Have they lost the soul that gave them the brass to campaign the 934 and 935, the mighty 917/30?

Think for a minute how far ahead of the curve Porsche would be if they could but only see what their enthusiasts are doing, fitting huge modern HP monsters into light weight, minimal creature comfort shells with updated/modernized RSR style suspensions and carbon fiber bucket seats.

Just think what Porsche could accomplish if they only applied the soul that has taken them thus far, adding lightness not technology (a la 959), yielding more power with smaller displacement turbo motors, financially speaking they have the means and are no longer in trouble...so what impeades them from grabbing the reins?

Is the soul dying?

I pray for my children's sake, endevors as seen below will not just be relics in museaums, but forefathers of even more powerful, soul driven pursuits...

Last edited by Reaper930; 04-04-2008 at 08:21 AM..
Old 04-04-2008, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)