View Single Post
Macht Schnell

F350Lawman:

OK, I got a few questions. It's not that often that one gets to talk to a LEO who has a 930!

1) Did you ever run into someone you thought had a jammer?
2) What do LEO's usually do if they think they have been jammed?
3) Are Jammers effective?
4) Have you ever arrested or heard of a person prosecuted or arrested for a jammer?

The funny thing is that I've had my 930 since 1990 and have only received one ticket. I've been pulled over many more times. One time falsely, because my Zork tube convinced the Causeway bridge police in New Orlenas that I was hauling azz when I was really doing 58mph on the bridge. Most of the other times, the Police liked the car and only gave me a warning.

I was pulled over once for doing 150, but the guy in the Stealth I was racing was a LEO and after some arbitration he let me go. That was after he had to pull over and let me by at 135!
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 04-04-2008, 01:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)