Thread: 930 Help
View Single Post

Thanks very much for your help, the car has very low mileage, because it was brought new into Mexico and could never be legalized, so the owner was not able to use it, until around 4 years ago a person bought the car from him, when it had around 4,000 miles and got it running but always with this problem Im having.

The first 2 round relays that you tell me are the fuel pump relays are Black not Red, should this be a problem?
Also I think that when I turn the ingnition switch on without starting the car, the fuel pumps begin to work, because when I remove this relay the 2nd one, I hear the sound of what seems to be a pump quitting, so maybe this is also a problem.

The thing with the alarm, doesn,t seem aftermarket to me, it is inside the RPM gauge to the left of the boost indicator, when I open the ignition switch it makes a sound and it has a line of little lights, from Red to Green, it makes the noise when I start it but after a few seconds it stops, and sometimes when driving it makes this alarm noise.

Thanks again
Old 04-06-2008, 07:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)