View Single Post
Adrenaline Junkie

Garage
I remember when I was sixteen years old and I had my first car for maybe a month or so; a 1967 Camaro SS 350 w/4spd.

I had pulled up to a Seattle favourite hamburger stand - Dick's on 45th,,, and after ordering my Deluxe burger, fries and chocolate milkshake,,,

the kid behind the window leaned into the window from inside and said, "Hey, you see that station wagon with the wood grain sides over there!?",, I said, 'yeah!' as I collected my bag of food,,,

He said continuing, "Well, I have installed a huge motor and trans in it and have my horsepower up around a thousand,, and that little wagon will BEAT your Camaro in a race!!!"

I looked at him and grabbed a fry out of the bag as I prepared to walk away, flopped it in my mouth and said, 'Yeah! Really!? Well,, if that ever did happen,, when the two of us pulled up to each other after the race was done,,, you would STILL HAVE THAT PIECE OF ***** WAGON!'

That was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten from that place! Went down,, oh so good!
Old 04-06-2008, 01:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)