View Single Post
Doug Siegel

little fuel to injectors

In the last 2 weeks I've installed a 1 bar spring, new plug wires, rebuilt ignition distributer, rpm solenoid, and a modified fuel head. When I started'er up it was strong for 3 seconds then stalled. It repeatedly did this 10 or more times. I bled the lines to and from the WUR. Fuel pressure to WUR is proper. Rarly suggested I pull an injector. Rather than pulling the injector itself, I pulled the line that screws onto the injector. When I started the car only a tiny bit of fuel came out. It dribbled like my grandfather's............but even less flow. The car ran for about 3 seconds each time and all together I'd say the fuel from the injector line would cover the bottom of a soda bottle cap. I pulled the fuel head and looked at the pin. It has a latch that does not allow it to fall out. When I pushed it in, it moved smoothly but kinda gets stuck up top before coming back down. I don't really know what to look for here. I do know that fuel is getting through but I don't know how much. There was lots of dribble out of the banjo fittings upon removal. I bought the fuel head from IA.
Help....
Old 04-07-2008, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)