View Single Post
Banned

More Turbo Option ????'s

Hello all - thanks to advice given by members of this forum, I'm fairly certain that I am going to purchase a new turbo for my 1987 930 rather that get the stock 3ldz rebuilt (I am currently overhauling the engine - keeping it mostly stock save for Racewear hardware) . . . I have been in contact with Kevin of "Ultimate" with regard to options and pricing and such . . .

My question for all of you: given my goals (reliable but perhaps a little more powerful than stock . . . daily driver with occasional track-day use at Motorsport Ranch, Cresson TX - were I am a founding member) what turbo would you recommend (K27-7200)? What is the performance difference between the K27-7200 and the High Flow variety (the price of the high flow is MUCH greater)? Given the FORTUNE I am dropping on the 24K engine overhaul, the price for the 7200 seems good for me!

As I mentioned earlier, mostly stock with the exception of hardware and muffler . . .

Thanks!

Ronnie
Old 04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)