View Single Post
sudo apt-get purge 930

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350Lawman View Post
From the Blinder video: The average officer writes 15 tickets a day"

Nice scare tactics...I call BS on this. 15 tickets a day?? Let's hope that never becomes the average total. That's more like the 2 week total for your average patrol guy. That is a month total for a guy who actually looks for REAL criminals , instead of wasting time writing soccer moms. Even Troopers or Highway guys write way less than that.... that is 2 tickets an hour, no freakin' way. There may be a few losers running around who write 15 tickets a day...they're the same guys whose lockers are in the corner and eat by themselves. Reckless drivers, drunks, passing school buses, write them all. The problem is there are too many guys who don't know that warn and admonish IS also traffic enforcement. Nothing ticks me more than someone writing a guy/gal on the way home from work or off to little league 5 miles from their house for minor stuff. RANT OFF
God I wish more officers were like you in their thinking!

"Worrying about depreciation on your car and keeping mileage down is like not ****ing your girlfriend so her next boyfriend finds her more appealing"
--clutch-monkey
Old 04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)