View Single Post
Infidel

You need the Brian Leask adjustable Warm up regulator and RPM solenoid, you can set all of the parameters with that, the WUR adjusts the control pressure to the fuel head by making it rich on cold start and then leaning it out as it warms up, then it also drops the control pressure to the fuel head on boost to fatten the mixture up again.
The adjustable unit allows you full control over all of the parameters, and the RPM controlled solenoid delays the boost signal to the WUR until the engine actually needs it, which gets rid of the pig rich mid range which will help with power and MPG. With fine tuning you can get a near flat AFR across the board, it also allows you to dial in more fuel if you go for more boost or other mods, it's the last modification i was planning on my car and it should have been the first!
Most of the modified 930's are running the Leask WUR, and i can imagine there are dozens of people on here with one, i'm sure they'll chime in and tell you what they think
Old 04-09-2008, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)