View Single Post
Banned

Your right, I am lazy and want 1000's of rounds of good ammo, thats 0.308 ammo, and some 6.5x284. Bench rest people are nuts. I am an engineer and I have calculated the difference that a tenth of a grain makes (zero, none, nada for a 0.308) and many of the other factors considered for accurate shooting. National match need not be anywhere as accurate as bench rest, besides you have to be able to pick up the gun without a crane. Concentricity is probably far more important.

I can't find a reliable wet back for the single stage press or a commercial supplier as good as my worst loads with the 650, although Federal comes close, but for big bucks. I found some ammo from an internet source that is amazing, true single hole at 200 yard stuff, no sweat. But can I trust him ? Where and how do I get the equipment to produce what he sells? I know its not Dillon or single stage stuff. Part of his secret is a custom bullet that is not available to me. Thats part of another thread, the best bullet.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)