View Single Post
village idiot

i now have a set of 3.3 cylinders. there is only 35k miles on them. reason i have them is: simple in the shop last August to get a new clutch, turned into splitting the cases, and rebuilding with: 3.4 nikkis, 8:1 Je pistons, everything coated, IS twin pplugged worked over heads, springs etc, k27hf2, tial wg, adj wur,kokeln IC, SSI headers & exhaist, electronic iginition, and a whole bunch more i dont even know but paid for. Oh there wasn't anything wrong with teh engine, it was in excellent shape. AND i did get a new clutch out of it, says so on page 4 of the bill......

so i do have a set of 3.3 cylinders. I am in york, PA. not sure which Lansdale it is, but i know theres one on the "bad side" of the river...LOL
oops, i guess that could start a flame war, so i'll leave it as the other side of the river.
88 930 cab w/36k miles(ok its the wife's 40th b-day present) She knows the clutch needs replaced. She doesn't know about-3.4L: LN engineering-Nikkies cylinders: 8:1 JE pistons: IA-(fuel head, XDI twin plug ignition, revalved, respringed, reguided & ported n polished heads, matched cam grind): K27HFs: Kokeln IC: Braink Leask-(WUR & RPM switch): H&K-(SSI & dual exhaust): Tial 46mm wg: and lots of parts coated by Calico Coatings.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)