View Single Post

Actually I a selling all the cars that you see. I have a brand new 3.8 liter twin turbo engine that i just put in. It has gt2 evo cams , carrillo rods, niro ring heads twin gt35r turbos, TWM throttle boddies, motec, tial wastgates custom headers etc. in the black car. It's makes about 900 hp. and is drivable. It's a C4 with a 993 twin turbo front drive terrain and 993 tt 6 spd trans installed.

The body is a 993 Gt2 widebody with carbon front and rear fenders. The rear bumper and the tail is carbon as well. It also has the factory carbon dash and center carbon console. Kennisis (spelling?) rims18x10 in the front with 275/35/18 and 18x12 with 335/30/18 in the rear. It also has factory 993 seats front and rear.

Big reds in front with 15 inch rotors. If you slam on the breaks and the passenger is not wearring a seat belt , they will slide under the dash. The racers group did the suspension with coil overs all around.

It has a nice nice stereo system with 3 way MB Quart speaker sa installed in the factory high fi door pannel and 4x MB Quarts in the rear shelf. A trully awsome super car.

I just don't have time for soo many toys. I hardly drive them. I have about $48-50k in just the engine and have the receipts.
There is about over $150k spent on the car. It has been in a few magazines as well.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)